Sunday, April 17, 2011

Look What I Can Do! - Number 2

Tonight Jess had a Women's Fireside at church, which left Eli and I at home. The plan was to start bath time at 7:30pm, read some books, then put him down for the night. At around 7:10pm, little man started filling his diaper, no big deal, so I took him up to change him. While holding his feet up, I started to clean his bum. All was going well until I heard little man start to kind of gargle on his drool a little. I lowered his feet to see a line of wetness going from his nether regions up his belly and chest and finally culminating on his face. I then realized that it was not drool he was gargling on. Needless to say, we started bath time a little early tonight!


All clean!

4 comments:

mom said...

Gross is right. What's mom leaving you guys alone got to do with it? Can't daddy handle it without her? I wanna know how you fed him?
I do think there is one body elimination that would have been worse to find in his mouth.

Keri said...

Nasty stuff huh Eli. I can sympathize with you. We'll be bonded for life now. Let's hope it stays a small club. Unless someone else really wants to join.

Missy said...

super nasty. Good thing he is cute. Did you give him some toothpaste to clean his mouth!
Keri, Eli peed in your mouth?

Dan said...

Luckily, little man is too young to ever remember this when he is older!