Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Summer Vacation 2

After our week in Chicago, we got to spend a week in Ohio. We had a blast just relaxing and spending time with family.

Dan loves and misses the thunderstorms in Ohio. While there, we got to enjoy a wonderful rain/thunderstorm.

Dave, Patricia, Gavin, Ken, Dan, Eli and I went to the Indians game.Two baseball games in eight days. Wow! At least this game wasn't as hot as the Cubs game. We had a fun time hanging out with family. The game was amazing and we won! If you want details you will have to ask Dan. All I can remember is that we won.

Dan was excited to be able to take Eli to an Indians game. Eli looks pretty excited too!

Silly boy.

A walk-off win!

The grill was out of propane and we needed a quick fix!


Another silly boy!

It had been many, many years since Dan was home for his birthday (9 years - 2002, to be exact). This year, he was home. Happy Birthday Love!

We enjoyed an ice-cream cake. Poor Eli wanted it for himself.

Adorable Gavin!

Eli was being a stinker during the pictures. He was going through a phase where if he saw me he wanted me to hold him. So during these pictures I was hiding in the other room. It was hard to get him to smile.

Pretty cute picture!

I just loved this picture so I put it on.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Yay! I'm so glad to see you've updated the blog! Eli is growing so fast, he's such a cutie!

mom said...

We sure enjoyed that week. It was fun getting to know Eli. I love to see my kids as parents. You guys are great and we sure love you. Thanks for coming. Probably should thank the school system for sending Dan to Chicago.
It was nice that the weather cooperated and we had a good storm for Dan.
I hope Eli learns to love BB like his dad and gma do. Won't be long and he'll be playing