Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

 April 29 was a busy and long day for Eli. My sister blessed her baby and because we attended her ward, poor Eli missed his nap. He feel asleep in the car on the way to Rigby and on the way home from Rigby. So he slept for about 20 minutes total, his usual nap lasts about 1 1/2 to 2 hour. By the time we made it home that evening, he was one tired boy. He was whinny and nothing seemed to make him happy. Since Dan had a six o'clock church meeting I decided Eli was going to have an early bath and bedtime. I took Eli upstairs, got him undressed, and tried to convince him to head to the bathroom. Instead he ran to his window, he loves to look out the window at the birds, passing cars and whatever else he can see. I couldn't convince him to come to the bathroom so I decided to start the bath water to see if that would draw him in. I turned it on and waited...no Eli.  Just as I stepped out to get him, Eli comes running in in all his naked glory with his baseball cap on. It was adorable. I wish I could have taken a picture but again, he wasn't exactly dressed appropriately.





2 comments:

Keri said...

What a handsome little man. Even in his "birthday" suit.

mom said...

That would have been a cute pic. Naked babies are OK to take. You will have to learn how to black out certain parts of the pic like they do on TV.
Thanks so much for all the pic's and posts Jess. I was tired of waiting for Dan. I love 'watching' your boy grow and seeing all he does and gets into.