Sunday, October 25, 2009

September

What to say about September? Well, Jess went back to work in September (may have been August, but oh well). This is her 6th year working in the library at the high school. She really enjoys her job, even though the administration and students can be frustrating at times. She really likes the head librarian and of course loves books! She also loved having a week off for potato harvest (which may have been during October, but I'm struggling to remember anything that happened in September). During homecoming week the school has theme days. Being the fun loving girl she is, Jess participated in a few of those days. Here she is on "Geezer Day."



I've been feeling terribly under-active lately. With being in Twin all day Monday and Tuesday and working full days (rare for social workers) the rest of the week, plus donating plasma on Wednesdays and Fridays which doesn't put me home until usually after 7pm, I just haven't had much time to be physically active or have any fun. In an effort to remedy this I've been taking four-wheeler rides in the evenings. It's a nice chance to get out of the house and enjoy the country-living Archer has to offer. Here are a couple shots I took one night while on a ride.


7 comments:

Kate said...

Ha! Love it Jess, you look awesome!

mom said...

Real cute Jess.

Missy said...

Cuteness. Love the pictures.You did well.

Keri said...

That girl is so stinkin' cute. And she'll look great old.

Dad said...

The scenic pictures are beautiful. The pictures of your lovely wife, well... "a whole lotta of woman"

Dan said...

Dad, that second picture was for you, can you see the train tracks?

Dad said...

Thanks Dan for pointing that out I saw them, but yet I didn't. Know what I mean?