Monday, November 30, 2009

Gobble, Gobble, Giggle

We had Thanksgiving dinner at Jess' Grandma's before going to Missy's house. We had a great time with family. Here are a few of my favorite shots from the week.

This isn't as easy as it looks!

Cousin Fun

Being Silly

I thought this was cute!

Let a sleeping kangaroo lie

Don't worry, I asked them not to stand on the couch

Turkey boy!

Banana boy! (Love this pic)

Story time with uncle Dan. It was the epic tale of Princess Sarah-Naiya-Are-You-Crazy. Apparently Naiya disapproved of the name I selected and corrected me by saying: Princess NAIYA, are you crazy (for picking Sarah)? This made me miss my Partial Care kids.

7 comments:

Dad said...

I am glad to see that you are such a good story teller. You certainly had the kids attention. All the pictures are great. Who took the last picture? (because I see you are in it)

Kate said...

Love it!

mom said...

Calin must have learned something in school-he's raising his hand in your story time pic. You definitly had their attention.
Miss you guys.

Missy said...

Wish I had heard the story. Thanks for making quiet time for a few minutes. It was much appreciated.

Keri said...

very cute pics. Come tell my kids a story anytime Uncle Dan.

Dave said...

Gobble Gobble Gee and a Gobble Gobble Gickle. I Wish Turkey Only Cost a Nickel.

Dan said...

Thank you, Dave, I'm glad someone got it.