Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Boise Bound



For those of you who haven't heard, I finally finished my application paper!  I know I procrastinate, blah, blah, blah, it's DONE!  Anyway, three weeks after submitting the application, I was accepted to the Masters of Social Work Program at Boise State.  I will actually go to an extension campus in Twin Falls, Idaho, not actually go to Boise.  Classes will be held Mondays and Tuesdays from 2:30-9:30 beginning June 22nd.  I was planning to commute, but after making the three hour drive for orientation last week, I just don't know.  Jess has an aunt in Twin that has offered to let me stay as needed, so we'll see.  It'll all depend on where I get my practicum.  Since then we've considered the possibility of moving there, but I'll actually graduate next May, so the whole program is less than a year.  Who knows what we'll do, but for now what I do know is that I got accepted to BSU!

5 comments:

Missy said...

Very exciting! I bet I know a place you could stay in Burley if need be.

Kate said...

Yay! Congrats kiddo! Keep us posted.

Keri said...

Way to go! I'm so proud of my baby brother.

Bekah and Lance said...

Congrats! That's great the program is only a year. You for sure will have to give us a call and come stop by and see us while you're in Twin and come over for dinner or something. And if you're ever in need of a place to crash we have a spare room.

Dan said...

Thanks, Bekah! Since I'm planning to commute the whole year, an extra place to crash wouldn't hurt, because I won't want to wear out my welcome at any one place!