Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ohio Trip



As most of you know, we'll be in Ohio from June 9th to the 18th. While we are there, we have a lot of things planned.  Unfortunately, we won't be able to do ALL of the things we'd like to do. We'd like to invite you family members to come with us, but we'd kinda like to know who wants to come and to which places, so we can nail down the plans.  Here are the things we're highly considering, with the proposed dates (click on the underlined places to see details):

Thursday the 11th - Kirtland/John Johnson Farm 
Friday the 12th - Kidron and the Hale Farm & Village 
Monday the 15th - Indians Game, early enough for batting practice
Tuesday the 16th (or 17th) - Cleveland Zoo and Botanical Garden

Yes, we realize this will keep us busy and require a lot of driving, but this will be our first trip to Ohio in the summer time, so we want to make the most of it.  I'm afraid the Cedar Point trip will probably have to wait until next time.  If you have questions or would like to come, please comment!

5 comments:

Dad said...

Yeah, it does sound like you are going to keep yourselves quite busy.

Missy said...

If I am there count me in for the zoo! I want to go to cedar point. Think Ivan is tall enough for the rides?

Kate said...

I'm in for the game, we'll get you $$ for the tickets ASAP, D gets paid tomorrow. Also the zoo, we're always up for that. I think I can get one of you in on my pass since Darin won't be there. I'd really love to see the botanical gardens and Kirtland, Amish Country, but those are more iffy, depends on what I think the kids can handle and what I can do without them.

mom said...

I'd love to participate too, but it will depend on weather, accomidations etc. G&G, Ron&Joan might like to join you too. I need to find out what their schedule is. Dad would have loved CP so maybe next time.

Keri said...

I want to do it all! Ty found some potentail jobs in Ohio! Go figure huh.