Thursday, May 28, 2009

Get to the Point


When first planning our trip to Ohio, Cedar Point was on the agenda. Later we took it off because it was going to cost us $100, plus Jess gets motion sickness and was worried about going to a real amusement park. We just found out that we can discount tickets. So we were wondering if anyone would like to join us. If we go June 11, we can get tickets for 29.99 (online). Otherwise we can get tickets for $35.00 (from aunt Karen).  Please let us know ASAP if you're interested in going the 11th so we can order tickets, or at least tell us what day would be better.

6 comments:

Dad said...

For that price I might even like to go. I wonder if I would get sick on those rides? If Keri wants to get grossed out, look at what was left on the seats of some of those rides.

Dan said...

Dad, you're one of our main reasons for going. I'd really like to take you!

Kate said...

I'm out.

Missy said...

I would LOVE to go, but have two kiddos and no hubby with me:( So sad for me.

mom said...

Joan thought Ron would like to go-she doesn't ride but would go and walk around.
A real amusement park as opposed to what?

Keri said...

Man that drop looks too fun. I wanna go. So would Tyler.