Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Here are some pictures from our Memorial Day weekend.  For those of you who are interested in knowing what we did, you can read THIS.
I promise they were having more fun than Dawon's face would suggest!

I kept taking pictures of Kenzi and this little guy, only, he is in fact NOT my nephew...oops! I might add, he doesn't look happy either! Perhaps it's his position on that bar!

Takin' a popsicle break from playing Frisbee

Mom & Son on the slide

That's a better smile...I think!

Chasing Dawson with a hydro-ball


But we're still friends!

5 comments:

Dad said...

Good pictures. I'm glad that you were able to remain friends with the family after all the games were over. Thanks for sharing.

Keri said...

The pic of you and Dawson. That is a glimpse of what your future children are gonna look like. I've always thought he looked like you.

Missy said...

Good thing I posted pics of my kids, since you don't love them enough too!!
jk

Kate said...

Why have I not yet heard about this Dawson injury or whatever it is?

Dan said...

Kate, apparently I lost the pics! Maybe they are still on the camera. I'll have to check.