Friday, May 29, 2009

Sentsy Sensation

I have finally joined the sentsy sensation! This past weekend, Missy hosted a sentsy party put on by Keri. At first I was just there to enjoy the different scents and the company of my sisters-in-law, but now I have a sentsy candle, which I absolutely love. Keri was so sweet and she let me use her half-off coupon, which made the purchase a little less painful, thanks Keri! You can see a picture of the one I bought below. Keri told me about this specific warmer a while ago and I thought it sounded so cute. Keri had brought this particualr warmer for the weekend and I instantly loved it. As you can see in the picture it has gerber daises. Those who know me know I love these happy flowers.

                                      

Picking out which warmer I wanted was the easy part. The hard part was deciding on what scents Dan and I were going to get and agree on. First I smelled the scents and then narrowed them down for Dan.  For those of you who know Dan, know that one of the only things Dan doesn't care for is cinnamon. However, I love cinnamon and a lot of the scents I picked had a hint of cinnamon to them. I think it is a warm and invinting smell, plus it reminds me of yummy cinnamon bears. My dear sweet husband consented to letting me get a couple of cinnamon scents and we also got a couple of fruity smells. All in all, I love this sentsy warmer. It never gets too hot so it is kid friendly and super cute. If anyone is interested in finding out more information about the Sentsy Candles, let me know and I will get you more information from Keri.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Cute, cute!

Missy said...

Jess, you came to the scentsy party because you didn't really have a choice! JK. Thanks for letting us hang out today.

Dad said...

Congratulations on joining those people with the smelly candles. Your Mother-in-law has one down stairs in the front room, and one upstairs in the bathroom just inches from the hall way so it does the whole upstairs. Sometimes the aromas are the same scent. Other times she has different smells in them so that you leave the one scent downstairs, and when you go upstairs where you will enter a different scent. I don't mind them being on. In fact I am usually the one that turns them on. (that didn't sound right) Anyway, good for you. Oh, by-the-way, they also make fragrances for the cars. No they're not candles. They are those hanging cardboard things. She has those things in the cars. No, I am not trying to endorse the product. Just be warned. They multiply. At Keri's house I think that they have invaded every room of the house. So watch out!!!

mom said...

Too bad it's summer when you are coming or I'd be tempted to burn my cinnamon rolls scent just for Dan. That's more of a winter fragrance.

Keri said...

I say burn it anyway. And yes dad They need to be in every room because the warmers are that cute and the scents smell that good!